- 1. Technical cookies: they are required for the proper functioning of the website. They enable access to its functions (navigation cookies) and are mainly session cookies. Vuotoservice may also use functional cookies that enable the saving of preferences and settings, thus improving navigation on our website (connecting a specific language of our website or a page chosen from the country of access, saving preferences according to the acceptance of cookies). In order to guarantee their functionality and saving preferences, cookies are not cancelled at browser closure. However, they have a predefined maximum duration. After this time, they are automatically turned off. These cookies and data are not used for further purposes. In order to install technically cookies, consensus shall not be given; we install them automatically after your website access or after your specific request for certain functionalities. You can turn them off at any time from your browser settings. However, you may not be able to view them properly.
- 2. Analytical cookies: analytical cookies are used to collect information on the use of the website and to perform anonymous statistical analysis in order to improve the website use and to make contents more interesting and adherent to users’ activities. This type of cookies collects data anonymously on users’ activities and how users landed on the website. Analytical cookies are sent from the website or from third parties’ domains.
- 3. Third parties’ domains: they integrate functionalities that are developed from third parties with website pages, such as icons and preferences that are being expresses on social networks for the sharing of website contents or for the use of software services of third parties (such as software to generate maps and further tools that provide more services). These cookies are sent from third parties domains or from partners’ website that offer their functions on the website.
- through specific configurations of the browser that is being used and pertaining IT program used to navigate the website;
- through amendments of the settings it the use of services from third parties.